- Transportation is the Area's expense.
- As the cost of the shelter was in excess of $3,000.00, anything missing/broken must be replaced at Area's expense.
- If using outside, must use two sandbags on base of poles on a windy day.
- Photocopy of instructions in tent bag.
- Photocopy of contents in tent bag.
- Please note length of shelter: Shelter measures 63 inches long by 14 inches high. In most cars back seat must be flattened.
- Probably need four women to carry shelter.
- If shelter is wet, dry thoroughly before packing away.
- This cookie shelter is to be used for the promotion of Girl Guides in Area's for special events, rallies, etc. Not for use at campsites.
- Shelter loaned out on a "first come/first served" basis.
Book the shelter with:
Susan Smith, NB Council Cookie Adviser
Signature of person responsible for shelter: